Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Vanilla Swiss Buttercream



My house smelled deliciously divine when I made this cupcake back in 2016!

Here's the cupcake scoop!

So I needed a dessert to bring to my man's Dad's for Christmas & I couldn't think of what I was going to bring.  So I scoured my Pinterest board "Cupcake Obsession" for a good cupcake. Much to my delight I found the above pictured (my finished) cupcake!

The flavor: Snickerdoodle!  

Oh My Goodness!  The batter tasted like graham crackers, but also like snickerdoodle cookies!  At first I thought (actually my man suggested) about doing a S'mores cupcake, but I didn't have any marshmallows! So I chose to do a Swiss Buttercream instead.

I used the recipe here: Urban Bakes Snickerdoodle Cupcake, but I found that the batter was a little thicker than I desired so I adapted it & used 10 oz (2 cans) of evaporated milk, knowing me, I probably read a liquid measurement incorrectly! 🤣🤣

I then used the Swiss Buttercream recipe from: (blog I got the recipe from no longer exists so I'll have to find the printed copy to post later!) Spiced Eggnog Cupcakes with Vanilla Rum Swiss Buttercream (I've made these before & they were a hit with my coworkers, I even won a prize for them!)


The Snickerdoodle Cupcakes were a hit!

Much love y'all!
~Chef Amy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Pan Seared Basil, Lemon, & Garlic Buttered Swai Fish with Buttered Lima Beans, & Creamy Mashed Cauliflower

Valentine's Steak Dinner for 2