Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Sharing a post from my old blog, this soup was delicious!


This wonderful soup was a hit with myself & my man.  He keeps telling me that I am trying to fatten him up with all the good food & the wonderful home made biscuits I've been making lately!


I wanted the soup like yesterday, so I couldn't wait for it to cook up in the slow cooker! So I sauteed the chicken with a little salt, pepper, poultry seasoning & season salt, until it was cooked through. I boiled the potatoes in 2 cups of water until they were cooked through.  I then added the veggies, chicken & cream of chicken soup & heated it through.  I used the amount of cornstarch that the recipe called for to thicken up the soup & since I kept the extra water from the potatoes, I used it to make the slurry to thicken the soup.

I'll add the biscuit recipe later, as I don't have it with me at the moment.

Enjoy!
~chef a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan Seared Basil, Lemon, & Garlic Buttered Swai Fish with Buttered Lima Beans, & Creamy Mashed Cauliflower

Valentine's Steak Dinner for 2